We will not ask intrusive, irrelevant or unnecessary questions and information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Collecting and storing personal data
Below is how we will use your data for FitLive!
1. To provide you with the latest updates, news and content specifically relating to the show
2. To keep you up-to-date with the latest products and services in connection FitLive!
3. To invite you to participate in competitions and relevant promotions
4. To process ticket purchases or any other transactions in connection with our products and services
The information we collect will be used specifically for a purpose and we will not invade of your privacy.
We will not share your data with anyone else.
Using your personal data
FitLive! will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. We are required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs. Personal Data held about you FitLive! at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. In order to request this, you will simply need to prove your identity with any of the following:
• Driving Licence
• Birth Certificate
• Utility Bill, Credit Card/Bank Statement from the previous 3 months